Toastmasters International produces many reports that could help you manage your Club or Area.
- Educational Achievements, to confirm that your award application has been processed.
- Distinguished Club Program Reports (for individual clubs)
- Calendar of District Deadlines and Events
- Area Club Visits (guidelines and reporting form)
District Expense Forms (2012-2013)
- District 61 Expense Guide (PDF)
- District 61 Expense Claim Form (Excel)
- Event Budget (Excel)
Top 10 Reasons to Get Your CC (PDF) (DOC)
Bilingual document with 10 great reasons to reach your first Toastmaster educational goal.
Communication & Leadership Roadmap (PDF)
This document provides a road map to the Communication and Leadership recognition system. Use it to plan your own Toastmasters goals. (Updated February 2008 by Frank Schilder.)
Competent Leader (CL) Progress Chart
Transferable Toastmaster Skill Sets (PDF)
Courtesy of Velma Latmore, DTM, this document identifies Club Officer skills that are transferable to the workplace.
Toastmasters Club Success Plan (PDF) (DOC)
Preparing a Club Success Plan is one of the requirements for Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB) recognition. Early in your club leadership year, use this template to make a plan identifying which goals to adopt and which club members will assist, then develop strategies for achieving your goals. You should also refer to the document "How to Be a Distinguished Club" (1111) from Toastmasters International.
for club budget
must have tool for clubs! Why reinvent the wheel?